- Respect for fellow pupils and teachers. Respect for shared and private property.
- Punctual, regular attendance on each designated Saturday, with the exception of school holidays.
- Conscientious and systematic completion of all homework tasks.
- Take part in concerts, assemblies, school celebrations, presentation days etc.
- Make a conscious effort to try and use the polish language during lesson time.
Pupils are not allowed to:
- Leave the school building before the end of lessons or during break times without adult supervision.
- Enter rooms not designated for use of the school
- Run and shout within the school building.
- Remain in the classroom at break time if the teacher is not present.
- Spoil or damage equipment or furniture, throw litter within the building or outside in the immediate vicinity of the building.
- Play with a ball inside the building.
- Congregate or play in the toilet areas.
- Splash/play with water in the toilet area, damage or deliberately plug up toilet bowls and washbasins.
- use mobile phones
- use electronic devices during school lessons
- take photos and record videos at the school premises
Consequences of not adhering to school rules (in escalating order)
- Pupil will be spoken to by class teacher.
- Pupil may be given ‘time out’ during break time.
- Pupil will be spoken to by Head Teacher, may be warned of further action if continues to disobey rules.
- Parents will be informed verbally and then in written form about the behaviour of their child.
- Possible suspension from school.